At Bike Powered Events our focus is on interactive experiences using stationary bikes. We offer an array of engaging services including bike-powered smoothies, spin art, bubbles, party lights, and more. Our catering and rental services extend across North America and our interactive art installations tour various city festivals around the world. Check out our services page for more information.
We are growing and looking for an engaged and motivated individual to expand our small shipping department!
The Shipping Associate oversees the client rental experience, ensuring good communication, and correct and consistent shipments of our unique bike-powered products. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, and organized, has bike or database management experience, and is skilled at prioritizing tasks.
- Facilitate the packing and shipping of our products, materials, and supplies
- Collaborate and communicate with sales, project management, production, and customers involved in the shipping and receiving of products
- Track, trace, and update the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Update and maintain inventory
- Detailed intake and documentation of products returning from clients and catering events
- Basic maintenance of equipment (Bikes, attachments, accessories, etc)
- Assist production in completing tasks required to prepare equipment to ship
- Deliver rentals using the company vehicle
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Lift 80 lbs regularly
- Detail Oriented
- Reading and comprehension
- Basic Math
- Task prioritization
- Common software understanding (Google Workspace)
- Bike Maintenance/Tech
- Valid Driver's license